Monday, January 3, 2011

First Day of Work

Well, I started working at Playas, NM and it was a cluster… I got to the designated doctor's office to get the drug screening done and the staff that does that won't be in until tomorrow, so after the drive back from Silver City, I start to take their Defensive Driving Test, a test that usually takes five hours and can only get two and a half hours in.

Tomorrow will be part two, and I don't even know where I'm working yet or what I'll be doing. Hopefully, it will be better then today.

1 comment:

  1. Ok, day two was better, but that test is cruel and unusual punishment.

    I'm working with the housekeeping department, cleaning the houses that the soldiers will be using during their training here.

    The people I work with have a sense of humor and two were in the military. So far it's fun, now to get the houses ready for the up coming events.

    ReplyDelete